COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will ask you when we need information that identifies you individually or allows us to contact you directly (personal information).
- We may ask for personal information when you purchase a product, enter a contest, request a service, complete a survey, subscribe to news, or engage in some other activity on our site. In connection with these activities, we may ask you for contact information such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
- When you visit our website, we collect standard information about your hardware and software such as your IP addresses, browser type, operating system, pages visited on our site, referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits.
- This site visitation data is used to administer the site and provide general statistics regarding the use of edgeproinc.com. Site visitation data is never linked to your personal information, and we do not use it to identify you individually without your permission.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will keep any and all information collected from you at this site strictly confidential and we will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for their promotional use without your permission.
- We will use the personal information you give us to fulfill the services and provide the products you request from us. This may include sending information that you have requested, or contacting you about products and services that you have purchased. If you do not opt-out of communications from Edge Pro Inc., we may send you marketing notices including promotions of our products and services.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information, and we use a range of technologies and procedures to protect your personal information. For example, we store personal information in a secure, limited access facility; sensitive information transmitted to us through our store (such as a credit card number) is encrypted for transmission using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- Edgeproinc.com is a general interest website, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. Edgeproinc.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use edgeproinc.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
PRIVACY AND BLOGS
- Information you post in blogs on the site is accessible to other people who can access the forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
PRIVACY AND TELL-A-FRIEND FORMS
- When you use a tell-a-friend form on the site, we ask for the friend's name and email address. We will use this information to automatically send the specified email message to the friend. We will not use this information to contact the friend in the future. We will retain the information you provide for tracking purposes. If someone notified through tell a friend wishes to have their information removed from our database they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you prefer not to receive cookies on our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of our website.
- We may also use web beacons, clear gif technology, or action tags as mechanisms to collect aggregate site visitation data by tracking how users navigate to and through our website. We may also use this technology to track the delivery of HTML email messages. This data is collected exclusively for use in our marketing and research.
ENFORCEMENT OF THIS STATEMENT
- If you have questions about the guidelines described in this Policy, please email us directly at email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT